NVC & Sex: Connection and Honesty with Lovers
August 12 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
One event on an unspecified date at 9:00am
Two-day event: Saturday 8/12 & Sunday 8/13 – 9am-5pm both days
In NVC & Sex: Connection and Honesty with Lovers, Mary invites couples and singles to explore the judgments that disrupt physical and emotional intimacy, learn how to speak more frankly about desires and boundaries, and develop new connection skills that can be brought to any sexual partnership – now or in the future.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll get from this two-day event
- Navigate challenging feelings like jealousy, shame, & self-consciousness – in a connective, relationship-supporting way
- How to manage when you and your partner are in a stale sex-rut
- Practice the powerful art of saying “No” to someone you adore (and don’t want to hurt)
- More easily hear the needs underneath difficult feedback from a partner
- Speak “giraffe” in the bedroom, so you can be communicative and HOT at the same time
- Apply the “neuroscience of sex” to make it easier to access the experience of safety, ease, and pleasure, at the body level
- And more (see registration page)
Come prepared to learn and gently stretch your communication muscles in an environment that is safe, comfortable, supportive… and rich with opportunities to hone your NVC skills.
Mary is an executive coach, consultant and educator who brings together her training in NVC, Marriage & Family therapy, and mind-body healing to support new levels of connection – within individuals and between loved ones. She has focused on intimacy and sexuality in her private practice for twelve years and is excited to bring a wealth of tools to support participants in exploring healthy, vital sexual connection.
Date and Times: Saturday 8/12 & Sunday 8/13 – 9am-5pm both days
Sliding Scale Investment for the weekend: $160, $240, or $320